- Name:MQ-3 Alcohol Sensor
- Size: 32 x 22 x 27mm
- Input voltage: DC5V
- Power consumption (current) : 150 mA
- DO output: TTL digital 1 and 0 (0.1 and 5 V)
- AO output: 0.1-0.3 V (pollution-free)
- Highest concentration of voltage: Approx 4 V
- Detection range of alcohol: detection range of 10 ~ 1000 PPM
- VCC: Positive (5 v)
- GND: Connect power negative
- DO: TTL switch signal output
- AO: Analog signal output
- High quality double panel design, with power indicator and TTL output signal.
- Have DO switch signal(TTL) output and AO analog signal output.
- TTL output signal for low level effectively. (when the low output electric signal lights at ordinary times, can be directly connect single chip microcomputer or relay module)
- Analog output voltage with concentration, the higher concentration, the higher voltage.
- Has better sensitivity with the liquefied petroleum gas, natural gas, city gas, smoke.
- Has long service life and reliable stability
- Rapid response recovery features
- For motor vehicles and other prohibition drunken drivers homework personnel on-site testing, also used in other places of ethanol vapor detection.